The LXQt team is proud to announce the release of LXQt 0.13.0, the Lightweight Qt Desktop Environment.
- All packages are ready for Qt 5.11.
- Out-of-source-builds are now mandatory.
- libfm-qt is made more self-sufficient and less dependent on libfm, resulting in better performance and more flexibility.
- qps and screengrab have been moved to the LXQt umbrella.
- Improved overall translations.
- Made menu-cached optional (default=off) in panel and runner to prevent memory leaks and to avoid problems when restarting or shutting down LXQt.
- Improved LXQtCompilerSettings.
- Our (upstream) configuration defaults were moved to
/usr/share/lxqt, distribution’s overrides can be placed into
Notes For Packagers
- Please follow the build order.
- Please note that our repos are moved to GitHub/lxqt. Mentions and links should point at the new location.
- lxqt-build-tools >= 0.5.0 is mandatory and should be packaged directly after libqtxdg.
- All lxqt-* packages depend on liblxqt >= 0.9.0.
- libfm-qt soname bumped from libfm-qt3 to libfm-qt5.
- liblxqt now build-depend on libpolkit-qt5-1 directly.
- lxqt-admin now build-depend on libpolkit-qt5-1 directly.
- lximage-qt, lxqt-qtplugin pcmanfm-qt depend on libfm-qt >= 0.13.0.
- qterminal depends on qtermwidget >= 0.9.0.