Release libfm-qt 0.15.0
The LXQt team is proud to announce the release of libfm-qt 0.15.0. The release can be downloaded from Github.
- Opening of remote links in desktop entries is made possible.
- Better drag-and-drop from remote folders to external apps.
- SMB and FTP recursive copy/paste is fixed.
- Lack of file monitoring in remote folders and some file systems is worked around as far as possible.
- Richer file tooltips.
- Easier and richer auto-completion.
- Row-by-row scrolling inside view when Shift is pressed.
- Smarter extension handling on saving with LXQt file dialog.
- Deletion time is added to Trash.
- Drag-and-drop to side-pane is supported.
- Bookmark drag-and-drop is improved.
- An option is added to show hidden files after others.
- Disabled Create New in context menu when not possible.
- Selected items are activated with Enter/Return.
- The order of files is respected on launching multiple files.
- Mount passwords can be saved (temporarily or permanently) if gnome-keyring is present.
- Many fixes and enhancements.
A full list of changes is in the CHANGELOG file.