The LXQt team is proud to announce the release of lximage-qt 0.15.0. The release can be downloaded from Github.
- Added “Open With…” to File menu.
- Added shortcut editor to Preferences.
- Optionally show image outline.
- Made maximum number of recent files configurable.
- Keep zooming state on switching image.
- Support uploading of unsaved images.
- Jump forward when the image is deleted/renamed.
- No auto-selection in thumbnail view.
- Added command-line option to take a screenshot and save it to the directory without showing the GUI.
- Several fixes.
A full list of changes is in the CHANGELOG file.