The LXQt team is proud to announce the release of lxqt-archiver 0.1.1. The release can be downloaded from Github.
- Removed the unused qtdbus dependency.
- Used ‘LIBEXECDIR’ instead of ‘LIBDIR’ for internal executables.
- Fixed handling of RPM archives.
Since the pre-beta release:
- Supported viewing (launching) current item.
- Supported opening archives by dropping.
- Supported item DND to other apps.
- Window size and splitter position are remembered.
- Supported Zstd (Zstandard-compressed).
- Several enhancements and bug fixes.
A full list of changes is in the CHANGELOG file.