The LXQt team is proud to announce the release of qterminal 0.15.0. The release can be downloaded from Github.
- A scrollable and compact Settings dialog.
- Added actions for switching to tab by index.
- Allowed to disable drawing line characters.
- Allowed a fixed custom size for QTerminal.
- Made the menubar accelerators optional.
- Added “Hide Window Borders” to context menu and added an option for borderless state.
- Implemented an action that allows you to send the history to your editor.
- Fixes for macOS.
- Several fixes.
A full list of changes is in the CHANGELOG file.