The LXQt team is proud to announce the release of libfm-qt 0.16.0. The release can be downloaded from Github.
- Several options are added to LXQt file dialog. All options are remembered. LXQt file dialog also has a better focus change with Tab/BackTab.
- Natural (GTK-like) file sorting by treating dot as separator.
- Cut files are grayed out more efficiently.
- The characters \n, \t and & are handled correctly in file names.
- Several fixes and enhancements.
A full list of changes is in the CHANGELOG file.