The LXQt team is proud to announce the release of lximage-qt 0.16.0. The release can be downloaded from Github.
- Images can be resized now.
- Added image size and path to statusbar.
- Error messages are shown if saving with a format is not supported.
- Prevent users from defining ambiguous shortcuts.
- Added an action for copying paths.
- Start the app on the screen with mouse cursor when opening images.
- Support all image types that Qt supports (previously, only “image/…” was supported).
- A depreciation notice is added to screenshot command line options.
A full list of changes is in the CHANGELOG file.