The LXQt team is proud to announce the release of libfm-qt 0.17.0. The release can be downloaded from Github.
- Creation time is supported.
- Multiple files that are associated with the same app are launched together.
- A menu-item is added to the “Open With…” menu to open mixed selections with their default apps.
- The size limit for thumbnail creation is fixed.
- Blurred thumbnails with scale factors > 1 are fixed.
- A Delete action is added to the context menu of a trashed file. Also, redundant items are removed from that menu.
- The Group entry of Properties dialog is enabled when the file belongs to user.
- A rare crash on emptying Trash is fixed.
- The localization of LXQt file dialog is enabled.
- An issue is fixed in renaming template files before creating them.
- The emblem positions are corrected in compact and detailed views.
- Sorting by deletion time is corrected inside Trash.
- Other fixes and code cleanup.
A full list of changes is in the CHANGELOG file.