The LXQt team is proud to announce the release of libfm-qt 1.0.0. The release can be downloaded from Github.
- Added support for adding/removing of emblems with File Properties dialog.
- Added mount, unmount and eject actions to file context menu under
computer:///or wherever possible.
- Avoided a freeze on mounting encrypted volumes.
- Workaround for a bug in
GFileMonitorregarding folder symlinks.
- Added “Empty Trash” action to Trash’s folder menu.
- Enabled Qt’s alternating row colors for detailed list view.
- Ensured a correct selection order with Shift+mouse in icon view.
- Prevented self-overwriting in file prompt dialog.
- Fixed Cyrillic case-insensitive regex search.
- Enhancements and fixes to smooth scrolling from inside view.
- Added an item to LXQt file dialog for showing hidden files.
- Added an option to LXQt file dialog for disabling smooth scrolling (in list and compact modes).
- Remember hidden columns of LXQt file dialog (in list mode).
- Show the context menu of the current folder when the Menu key is pressed and there is no selection.
- Fixed two small memory leaks.
A full list of changes is in the CHANGELOG file.