The LXQt team is proud to announce the release of libfm-qt 1.1.0. The release can be downloaded from Github.
- Prepared libfm-qt for implementing “Recent Files”.
- Silenced Valgrind about an uninitialized value.
- Corrected a typo that could have caused crash.
- Prevented memory leak in
selectFiles()return bool in FolderView.
- Fixed “Move Bookmark Down” in bookmark context menu.
- Added some icons to bookmark context menu.
- Fixed file association with empty
- Do not add (null) to terminal command (with terminal emulators like Kitty, that don’t have a special option for execution).
- Added protected API to get the internal dialog of
- Fixed the file count in the properties dialog of the search folder and removed critical GLib errors in special cases of searching.
- Fixed MIME types cbz, cbr and rar in
- A small cleanup for
A full list of changes is in the CHANGELOG file.