The LXQt team is proud to announce the release of lxqt-config 1.1.0. The release can be downloaded from Github.
- Fixed translation in “Remove Palettes” dialog of LXQt Appearance Configuration.
- Removed Qt4 dead conditional code.
- Removed unneeded KF5 KwindowSystem dependency.
- Added a separate page for GTK style settings to LXQt Appearance Configuration.
- Remember size of lxqt-config-input dialog.
- Fixed manual editing of combos in LXQt Locale Configuration.
mimeapps.listpath with empty
A full list of changes is in the CHANGELOG file.