The LXQt team is proud to announce the release of pcmanfm-qt 1.1.0. The release can be downloaded from Github.
- Added “Recent Files” to File menu.
- Initialized three Boolean variables in
- Removed hard-coded link style in About dialog.
- Fixed DND and keyboard navigation on RTL desktops.
- Fixed a rare issue in selection of new files.
- Added “Open in Terminal” to the top of folder context menu.
org.freedesktop.FileManager1(for apps that call the default file manager to show files inside a directory or to do other jobs).
- Added page names to the descriptions of pref command-line options.
- Corrected a condition for transient filter-bar.
- Fixed an issue in positioning of sticky items on Desktop.
- Preselect based on starting characters with transient filter bar.
- Respect real/display name setting when filtering.
A full list of changes is in the CHANGELOG file.