The LXQt team is proud to announce the release of pcmanfm-qt 1.2.0. The release can be downloaded from Github.
- Fixed the links of About dialog.
- Added search history.
- Localize “Search Results”.
- Consider device pixel ratio when drawing wallpaper. Also, an old problem is fixed in centering per-screen wallpapers with multi-screen setups.
- Prevent an empty desktop path.
- Allow customizing workspace margins on Desktop.
- Added options for locale-awareness and zero-padding to bulk renaming.
- Ignore auto-selection delay when single-click activation isn’t chosen.
- Added an entry for Categories to launcher creator.
- Added “What’s-This” help to launcher creator.
- Added an action with
Ctrl+Das its shortcut to Edit menu for deselecting all items.
- Corrected bulk renaming shortcut on Desktop.
- Set QTerminal in default config file for LXQt.
- Apply changes in settings shared by Desktop and windows to Desktop too (auto-delay selection, right-click behavior, showing of thumbnails and treating backup files as hidden).
A full list of changes is in the CHANGELOG file.