The LXQt team is proud to announce the release of pcmanfm-qt 1.3.0. The release can be downloaded from Github.
- Don’t try to activate windows under Wayland (it isn’t possible).
- Leave the pixmap cache limit to Qt (and avoid extra CPU usage is rare cases).
- Added a title for Desktop (for setting WM rules under some Wayland compositors).
- Localize tab texts for special folders (“search”, Applications, Computer, Network, Trash and Desktop).
- Prevent Desktop items from shaking on config changes.
- Remove Desktop’s drop indicator on leaving Desktop.
- Keep dragged and dropped items together on Desktop as far as possible.
A full list of changes is in the CHANGELOG file.