The LXQt team is proud to announce the release of libfm-qt 1.4.0. The release can be downloaded from Github.
- Use lxqt-menu-data instead of lxmenu-data.
- Don’t select extensions on creating new template files.
- Prevent invisible “Create New” dialog under Wayland.
- Also add suffixes containing dot on saving with LXQt file dialog.
- Remember password and anonymity settings of mount dialog.
- Fixed a crash on deleting path-bar.
- Get terminals list also from data directories.
A full list of changes is in the CHANGELOG file.