The LXQt team is proud to announce the release of lxqt-panel 1.4.0. The release can be downloaded from Github.
- Use lxqt-menu-data instead of lxmenu-data.
- Consider the WM2Urgency hint in task bar.
- Fixed checking/clearing of urgency in task bar.
- Fixed window cycling with mouse wheel and focus stealing prevention in task bar.
- Removed unused non trivial variable from plugin-dom.
- Ported away from deprecated Qt::MidButton.
- Ported deprecated KWindowSystem methods to KX11Extras.
- Added a clear button to the search bar of Add Plugins dialog.
- Create dummy widget on unsupported platforms in desktop switch plugin (fixes crashing on Wayland).
- Added parameter parsing to launched command of volume plugin.
- Fixed the initial displayed volume with PulseAudio in volume plugin.
- Fixed the tooltips of volume control under Wayland.
- Added an option to show the output as an image in the custom command plugin.
A full list of changes is in the CHANGELOG file.